Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PANaphCare | Tacoma, WA, 98417, US
Posted 9 days ago
NaphCare is hiring experienced Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PA just like you inTacoma Washington, 98402.
This position is located with thePierce County Jail.
- Active, unrestricted license as a Nurse Practitioner in state of employment required; 1 year of experience highly preferred
- Provide direct and indirect medical care to meet the physiological, psychological and emotional needs of the patients
- Obtain history and perform a physical examination to determine patient health status
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement treatment plans
- Identify patient health conditions and prescribe treatment based on diagnosis
- Evaluate patients who have returned from off-site treatment
- Admit and discharge patients from all units in the facility
- Conduct rounds
- Schedule and perform laboratory and diagnostic procedures
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include :
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran