Personal Injury Litigation ParalegalGPAC | Louisville, KY, 40202, US
Posted 12 days ago
Law firm located in Louisville is seeking a skilled litigation paralegal to join their team. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent communication and research skills. The candidate must also have a passion for the law and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities for Paralegal:
- Conduct legal research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles.
- Prepare legal documents, such as briefs, pleadings, and contracts.
- File legal documents with courts and administrative agencies.
- Maintain case files and documents, including organizing and updating files.
- Coordinate with clients and witnesses to schedule appointments and meetings.
- Assist attorneys with trial preparation and attend trials when necessary.
- Manage the billing process, including preparing and sending invoices.
- Provide administrative support, such as answering phone calls and managing calendars.
Requirements for Paralegal:
- At least 3 years of experience as a paralegal.
- Backround in personal injury or related field
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under multiple attorneys
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of legal research tools
- Familiarity with court rules and procedures.
If you are interested in this Litigation Paralegal opportunity, apply today! All resumes seen are confidential!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.