EHS ProfessionalManpower | Germantown, WI, 53022, US
Posted 14 days ago
Safety, Health Environment Professional - 100k-130k
Our client in Germantown is looking for a hardworking, motivated EHS Professional to join their team in a leading Food manufacturing company.
What's in it for you?
- Day Shift
- Dire Hire Opportunity
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the ongoing development and continuous improvement of the Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) program. To be successful, the SHE Officer shall establish, maintain, and leverage strong relationships with people at all levels and functions at the site.
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Practical experience in health, safety and environmental areas including lockout tagout tryout, work at heights, lifting and hoisting, inspections and audits of the safety program, root cause analysis, Hazard, and Operability Analysis (HAZOP) studies, health risk assessment, risk reduction training, industrial hygiene, etc.
- 5 years of experience in a related progressively responsible professional in a manufacturing or industrial setting.
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.