Hiring Production Helpers in Chapman!Manpower | Greenville, AL, 36037, US
Posted 14 days ago
Our client in Chapman, AL is looking for hardworking, motivated talent like you to join their Production and manufacturing team. In this position, you will:
- Perform general cleaning, machine operation, loading and unloading, stacking, product grading, and any other job-related tasks.
- Perform multiple and varied tasks in the production environment to meet goals and by creating a safe work environment for all employees.
- Contribute to a team environment by cross-training and filling in for operators during absences.
What's in it for you?
- $13.75 hr.
- Temp-Permanent (increase when hired perm)
- Weekly pay
- 12-hr. rotating days and nights
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
What will you be doing?
- General Clean-up
- Machine operation
- Loading & Unloading
- Assisting in production
- Cross-Training to upgrade your skills
- Working 12 hr. rotating shifts
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months of work experience
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Weekly pay!
- Free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today at www.manpower.com or click on this link to schedule your personal phone interview. https://calendly.com/mary-daniels-1/30min.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.