Investor Sales Executive (Hunter) || 100% Remote overall USVaco Technology | Denver, CO, 80259, US
Posted 14 days ago
***Investor Sales Executive (Hunter)***
***$100k - $110k + Uncapped Commissions (OTE close to $325k)***
Our client have a passion for helping founders connect to individuals who can help them take their companies to the next level. They do this with a platform that helps produce those introductions in addition to prepping a founder to put their best foot forward in those meetings and pitch events.
They are looking for a customer success-focused individual who is comfortable onboarding founders onto their platform and helping them get set up for success. The unique individual who qualifies for this role will understand the sales process, customer experience, and support needed to create success.
What You Will Do:
- Manage leads and build your own pipeline of individuals to sell and onboard onto the organization platform.
- Sell 10 deals per quarter at around $25,000 per sale.
- Own program-wide customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the client founder community while operating collaboratively within a small team (hunting).
- Create systems, test, learn, optimize on-scale initiatives and measure results to present to your internal team and iterate/evolve based on customer outcomes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to share information on what is working/not working.
- Identify opportunities and pivot priorities based on customer needs using your discretion to schedule zoom, email, and phone calls for escalations for key customer moments e.g., project-based work for deep link implementation for a new retargeting strategy.
- Learn and communicate business and product changes needed for founders to the leadership to improve our overall service to all customers/founders and their growth.
- Uncover opportunities to improve our team's processes and efficiency while maximizing customer value.
- Network with high-net worth individuals and feel comfortable in creating an environment of trust.
What You Need:
- Experiences with high-ticket 25K products/services and up
- Comfort in building your own pipeline and hunting for opportunities
- Skilled networker who understands when to listen and when to speak/share
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized. Agile, willing to try new things, measure results, and iterate on approaches
- Strong project management, cross-functional collaboration, and executive communication skills and the drive to build upon a program and evaluate results
- Comfortable in speaking about investment opportunities and strategies
- Ability to strategically drive investors toward best practices
- The love of introducing ideas and sharing with others
- The ability to dive in and make phone calls, cold calls, outreach emails and whatever it takes to get booked calls.
- You come with your own network of high net worth individuals that you have already created relationships with
- Previous work with investors or high net worth individuals
- Previous work in organizations that ask for investment and/or fundraising a plus