Assembly MechanicCompunnel | Renton, WA, 98056, US
Salary Range:$35,000 – $42,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 13 days ago
Title: Assembly Mechanic
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Location : Everett/ Renton WA
Pay Rate :
- Employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in all of the general functions of the Assembly Mechanic listed below: Assembly/Installation Structures
- Sub Assembly
- Work with blueprints, changes, specifications, work orders, etc. to assemble and install to quality requirements parts and assemblies.
- Complete required data gathering transactions to facilitate assembly progression.
- Setup and perform all manual and automated assembly operations, and portable machine functions required to accomplish assignments.
- Perform any and all required pickup, rework, fabrication, change incorporation, functional testing or check during or after final assembly and/or assembly progression.
- Move and/or obtain correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, etc.
- Use precision measuring instruments required to accomplish work assignments.
- Report and/or investigate job handicaps such as: errors in parts, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc.
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation. On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building.