Home Health RN SupervisorInterim Healthcare | Deer Park, VA, US
Posted 19 days ago
Home Health RN Supervisor
in Newport News and surrounding areas!
Discover a new lane in nursing and earn top pay doing what you are made to do. The last few years have put unbearable pressure on nurses. The long hours, relentless demands and sacrifices have become too muchbut there is another option. One that will reignite the passion that led you to nursing. Its a path that leads home, where one-on-one care is the norm and you can direct your own day.
As an RN Supervisor, you will enjoy some notable benefits:
- Flexible assignments, autonomy and work-life balance
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k) Benefits
As a Home Health RN Supervisor, heres a big-picture view of what youll do:
- Assist team in providing home-based care to patients with illnesses, injuries and chronic diseasesoften after discharge from a hospital, rehab or nursing facility
- Supervise a team of physicians and oversee RNs, LPNs, CNAs and aides providing patient care
- Educate patients on their plan of care, prescribed medication, therapy, diet and exercise
- Coach family members on the patients plan of care, medication and home safety
- Ensure team goals are met and coordinate services
A few must-haves for our Home Health Registered Nurse Supervisor:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program and active RN license in Virginia
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing experience, ideally in home healthcare
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience in a healthcare setting, ideally home health
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal home health regulations
- Clinical proficiency in nursing specialty, strong communication and leadership skills
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.