KERING TECHNOLOGIES IT Project Manager Infrastructure ProjectsKering | Lanza, Milano, IT
Posted 18 days ago
SummaryJob Family Group Description - Information Technology:
Gathers jobs providing support to the business through IT services and expertise. Includes fields such as IT business solutions, data and infrastructure management and systems infrastructure.
Job Family Description -Service Delivery:
Oversees the delivery of services to our company’s customers. Establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance. Evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes and to meet business needs.
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2020, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of 13.1 billion.
We are currently seeking a Team Manager for our It Project in Industrial Warehouse team based between Milan and Florence.
As part of Kering Technologies department located in Milan, this position, linked to the Head of Global Tech Corporateand Industrial Projects, will be responsible for all the Tech Solution (Network, workplace and industrial solutions) related to the delivery of the new locations: offices, industrial sites, and warehouses for Kering and its houses globally.
You will be:
- Global referent for all Tech Industrial activities of Kering houses worldwide
- Manager of the local team in Italy (internal/external resources) for the related area
- Local coordinator for the Italian projects in scope (offices and Warehouses)
How you will contribute:
- Be the global referent person for industrial projects initiatives for Kering and the houses of the group, align globally in terms of methodology, process, tools, technologies and standards
- Manage the local Italian team and coordinate the local regional teams in AMER and APAC
- Be the point of contact of the internal and external stakeholders and face off of the business, organize monthly meetings, KPI’s, shared roadmap, arbitration …
- Manage all the portfolio of industrial projects: budget, project plan management, tasks coordination and suppliers management, status meeting preparation and execution, risk management and communication
- Provide good knowledge and expertise on industrial projects
- Ensure correct handover between Build and Run teams
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years experienced IT Project manager (in IT Industrial or IT Retail Projects as a plus) with at least 2 years of team management
- A professional with strong Leadership and excellent communication skills able to interact with IT and business stakeholders translating business requirements into actionable plans
- Expert in implementing IT infrastructure in industrial environment
- Knowledgeable about network (LAN and Wi-fi), audio/visio and industrial infrastructure solutions
- A profile with strong sense of agility/flexibility, autonomy and proactivity
- Fluent in Italian and English, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment
OrganizationKERING ITALIA S.P.A.Summary
- Location: MILANO
- Type: Full time