Occupational Therapist (OT) - Home Health $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!Aveanna Healthcare | Denver, CO, 80249, US
Posted a month ago
Occupational Therapist (OT) Home Health $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Location: Aurora, CO 80249
Compensation: $55 - $85 per visit*
*Guaranteed compensation to build caseload*
FT Sign-On Bonus: $7,500*
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Aveanna Healthcare is a pre-eminent pediatric therapy provider, specializing in short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21. We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
*Compensation may vary based on a variety of factors including: Experience, Education, Productivity, Supervision, Location and other factors.
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California