In House Sales ManagerBluegreen Vacations | Savannah, MO, 64485, US
Posted 23 days ago
In House Sales Manager in Savannah, GA by Bluegreen Vacations
What if sharing happiness as a career was only one click away?
At Bluegreen Vacations, we’re in the business of creating lasting vacation memories. Our purpose is to provide our owners and guests with a great vacation experience, every time.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Inhouse Sales Manager to join our growing Shenandoah Crossing site in Gordonsville, Virginia. The history, culture, and beauty of the historic surroundings are incorporated into every detail to provide an enriching and comfortable stay for our guests as well as a high-earning potential year-round for any new or seasoned real estate/timeshare sales professional. This position is for the 'best of the best'.
- Recruit, develop, and retain sales staff
- Motivate and mentor the sales team to achieve 150% of budgeted sales objectives
- Assist with conducting sales meetings and daily training sessions
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and adhere to all of Bluegreen’s HR policies and procedures
- Ensure that sales activities are conducted within local, State, and Federal guidelines, as well as within the bounds of corporate policy/protocol
- Maintain company minimum performance standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of sales leadership role experience
- Minimum of 2 years of timeshare sales experience
- Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to motivate, coach, and mentor sales staff
- Must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of timeshare sales transactions.
- Strong supervisory and motivational skills.
- Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must have extensive proven experience in closing vacation ownership sales
- Must always embody Bluegreen Vacations’ Core Values, in or out of work
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Job Family : Sales Operations/Administration