5/16 - P&O Services – Hire to Retire Expert (Turkish Language)Novartis Farmacéutica | Prague, NE, 68050, US
Posted 18 days ago
2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
The purpose of this role is to provide second level expert services for employees, managers and P&O Services community in the area of Hire to Retire, Benefits Administration, Payroll and Time & Attendance processes and act as a subject matter expert for these services.
To coordinate with global services centers the implementation and execution of the end-to-end P&O Services policies, programs and regulatory requirements into the daily operations of P&O Services as well as to provide support on the operational tools.
Become generalist on the E2E P&O Services process while emphasize on activities related to Hire to Retire process, supporting the business on the data entry in HR Platforms, such as HR Core, Workday, Coursera and manage Associates inquiries via ticketing tools such as ServiceNow
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provides day-to-day P&O Services Delivery operations with compiling and entering data, and reconcile errors to maintain accurate and complete HR, Payroll and time & attendance records, all in timely and accurate manner. Acts as subject matter expert for P&O Services related to data and processes.
• Ensures maintenance of all relevant HR related data is correct and complete. Ensures compliance in line with relevant legislation, Data Privacy, Protection guidelines and other relevant guidelines across identified geographies
• Performs country specific Data consistency check. Ensures all P&O Services Delivery performance metrics and KPIs are met
• Respects and follows the payroll calendar to prepare the necessary payroll inputs
• Perform Core T&A Technology Activities & BAU Tasks. Supports SOX Controls and internal Financial and HR controls.
• Resolves P&O Services related queries and issues within the standard established time frames raised by various stakeholders, incl. associates. Escalates requests and issues that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate escalation point of contact (i.e., IT / Time Services Delivery Manager / People Partner)
• Close collaboration with country people partners to manage operation inquiries, escalations and stakeholder management. Provides regular training to new and established stakeholders on the use of the P&O Services systems
• Highlights exceptions and deviations. Identifies and gathers system enhancements and change requests to report and coordinates with IT and/or global support team
• Extracts regular and ad hoc reports needed for P&O Services upon request and get support from reporting team when needed
• Contributes to and supports projects in scope for P&O Services. Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor/Masters degree in HR/Accounting/ Business or related field is preferred (Masters degree is preferred)
• Excellent English and Turkish language skills (spoken and written)
• Minimum 3 to 6 years’ experience in HR Services operation on a HR Solution platform. 3-6 years background in HR Services either in Payroll-Time or HR Technology as added plus
• Experience with transformation initiatives and transition projects is a plus
• Workday/SuccessFactor /SAP system knowledge is advantage
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and sound judgement, in addition to high-level attention to detail, analysing information, thoroughness, general math and reporting skills is must.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills
• Experience of working in project within a global organization. Comfortable working in a complex and rapidly changing work environment. Strong attention to detail and end-to-end process
• Committed to offering superb customer service and drive for achieving customer satisfaction
• This opportunity is located at the Novartis site in Czech Republic (Prague) and will not have the ability to be located remotely.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Sandoz!
Join our Sandoz Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool