Global Training Lead, SAP Global ImplementationMetokote Corporation | PA, US
Posted 18 days ago
The Training Lead for the SAP Global Implementation program will lead effective understanding, adoption, and use throughout the multi-year Global Implementation program. You will lead training holistically, including accountability for global learning strategy development, content development, and facilitation.
- Lead the development of a meaningful, global performer-centered training strategy, approach, plan, and content to prepare users with the skills required for the Global implementation.
- Collaborate with the change management team to lead delivery of the Global implementation training program, ensuring understanding of each partner group
- Lead with interdependent initiative teams to ensure agreement on training approach and tools
- Collaborate/lead product managers through training plan execution
- Ensure training environments are established and coordinated with SAP CoE and external partners
- Align to and build training plan and support within country/region legal language requirements upon completion of implementationMain achievements
- Minimum of ten years of training experience at the corporate or business level.
- Work within teams and motivate diverse personalities..
- Work with all levels of an organization (from the manufacturing front-line to the Operating Committee).
- Experience reporting on qualitative data and learning Indicators and establishing action plans to address gaps and issues.
- Experience managing complex and long-term communications projects.
- Ability to manage agency partners, delegate work.
- Travel regionally up to 30%, with potential for international travel
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG : http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.