Sales AssociateCedarhurst Living, LLC | McHenry, IL, 60050, US
Posted 22 days ago
Can you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature to be open, listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and care as only a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.
Cedarhurst, a regional healthcare provider and true friend of older adults, seeks a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join our team as a Sales Associate at our Cedarhurst of McHenry community.
As a Sales Associate, you will have to opportunity to connect with, and positively impact the lives of, our residents daily! You will be responsible leading and coordinating moves and transfers of residents within the community as well as assisting the Director of Sales with database management, new lead response and tours.
As a Sales Associate, working with the Executive Director, you will impact the lives of our residents by –
- Creates resident contracts and coordinates the move in process.
- Champions the move-in process and assists with new resident assessments.
- Attend and participate in all required trainings, team meetings, town hall meetings, online learning resources, and others as required.
- Provide tours to prospects, as needed.
- Program pendants & activate key cards as needed.
- Maintains all marketing packets, collateral and brochures as needed.
- Communicate and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective way.
- Champion hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Daily check in with new move-in’s the first week of residency to assist with orientation and troubleshooting issues/concerns.
- Assist with execution of lead generating events as determined by the Marketing team and Director of Sales
- Be the point of primary contact coordinating the logistics, paperwork and apartment readiness for all move-in’s at time of deposit through move-in.
- Other duties as assigned.
To become a Sales Associate, you will need –
- High school or GED, Associates or equivalent related experience preferred
- Experience in sales preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy for the challenges experienced by residents and family members and the problem-solving skill sets to support them.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Thoroughness & detail oriented.
- Goal- and result-oriented, as well as self-motivated.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of customer service, hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all residents, visitors, employees and the overall community.
When considering a career with Cedarhurst, please understand that –
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful and Approachable – and in every way a real, true friend of those we serve.
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means you’re devoted to doing The Friend’s Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize, and inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team members who wish to grow with us.
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of service).
- Cedarhurst offers wages on-demand which allows you to access your earned wages before your payday.
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19 vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19 and TB) and using designated PPE when required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.