Patient Experience RepresentativeUnited Skin Specialists, LLC | Plymouth, MA, 02360, US
Posted a month ago
The position is full-time, 40-hours a week, with work hours from 8:00-4:30pm. The call center is open Monday - Friday.
As a condition of hire USS does require Covid vaccination.
You will work with patients to obtain complete and accurate insurance information, work closely with staff to schedule patients and if needed, escalate issues to the clinic leadership. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing all around support to the clinic and patients in the following capacities:
- Answer all incoming and outbound scheduling-focused phone calls
- Captures accurate personnel demographic and insurance information at time of scheduling
- Schedules appointments for new and existing patients
- Reviews schedules for accuracy and productivity
- Completes patient reminder phone calls if needed
- Provides superb customer service
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to OSHA infection-control policies
- Identifies and resolves patient-centered problems in a timely manner; Involving Clinic leadership when appropriate
- Adheres to HIPAA privacy policies
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures and other guidelines
- Assists clinic team in various admin needs
- Maintains electronic medical charts/files
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Requires a High-School diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a medical receptionist/healthcare environment; Preferably in a Dermatology or a Specialty Clinic
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer software
- Prior experience using an electronic medical scheduling software
- Proven ability to: listen effectively, maintain strict confidentiality, resolve patient complaints, and demonstrate emotional intelligence and patience.
- An audible, friendly, professional, and well-mannered speaking voice.
- Ability to type and utilize various computer screens while conversing with patient/customer.
- Customer-satisfaction held to the highest degree
- Strong telephone management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Ability to travel to other clinic locations in the Twin Cities metro area as needed to cover shifts as needed
- Prior understanding of HIPAA compliance
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Exceptional organizational skills and effectively prioritizes tasks
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Positively contribute to the USS team environment by taking initiative to learn and build skill sets
- Ability to independently problem solve
Our Mission: We exist to provide customized, business function expertise to independent dermatology practices enabling clinical independence and fostering a positive work environment for patients, physicians, providers and staff.
Our Vision: We will be viewed as the premiere resource for reigniting dermatologists’ passion for superior patient care.
United Skin Specialists (USS) provides practice management services to a variety of well-established dermatology practices. With roots tracing back nearly 50 years for some locations, USS's network has built a reputation for providing patient-centered dermatology services. The USS partner network provides patients with innovative medical and cosmetic dermatology care, including Mohs surgery and pathology.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)