Receiving AssociateWorthington Industries Inc. | NY, US
Posted a month ago
- 75 Seaview Drive, Secaucus, NJ, 07094, US
We are currently hiring for a dynamic Warehouse Associate who is seeking a long-term career opportunity. We offer a 4-day work week and weekends off! The hours for this role are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday with Tuesday and weekends off. We will require overtime during the last week of every month.
Hours are 8:30AM-6:30PM
Starting pay is $17 per hour.
Medical benefits are available on day 1.
Employee must meet physical demands that are essential for this job. While performing the duties of this job, each employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend over, lift for extended period of time in fast-paced environment.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Scanning inbound inventory with RF gun
- Understanding of documentation such as packing lists, bill of lading,
- Compare and match packing list to company PO.
- Assist with dispatching freight for delivery and arranging for pickups.
- Unpack, pack and load containers.
- Capable of sorting and organizing inbound stock by sku’s and PO
- Good Communication skills and Teamwork Oriented.
- Experienced utilizing material handling equipment (dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts)
- Assist in Performs, cycle counts and Yearly Inventory Audits.
- Maintaining operations office equipment and stocking of supplies.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be punctual and able to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be available for Month end OT requirement.
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs.
- Assist with back stock maintains.
- Willingness to assist in another general warehouse task.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to go above and beyond.
Worthington Industries (NYSE:WOR) is a leading global industrial manufacturing company delivering innovative solutions to customers that span many industries including transportation, construction, industrial, agriculture, retail and energy. Worthington is North America’s premier value-added steel processor and producer of laser welded products; and a leading global supplier of pressure cylinders and accessories for applications such as fuel storage, water systems, outdoor living, tools and celebrations. The Company’s brands, primarily sold in retail stores, include Coleman®, Bernzomatic®, Balloon Time®, Mag Torch® and Well-X-Trol®. Worthington’s WAVE joint venture with Armstrong is the North American leader in innovative ceiling solutions.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and founded in 1955, the Company follows a people-first philosophy with earning money for its shareholders as its first corporate goal. Relentlessly finding new ways to drive progress and practicing a shared commitment to transformation, Worthington makes better solutions possible for customers, employees, shareholders and communities.
Worthington Industries Inc., and its subsidiaries, is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability or veteran’s status.