Digital Product ManagerDept | England, AR, 72046, US
Posted 21 days ago
For our Manchester office we are looking for a Digital Product Owner to join the Product Team working on projects across multiple client accounts, both big and small, across a number of technologies. You’ll be working collaboratively as part of a close knit, fully integrated team to build and maintain world-class websites.
As a Product Owner you will work closely with other team leads and clients to prepare the appropriate tasks for the design and development teams by gathering and developing requirements, including the creation of functional requirements documents, as well as providing vision and direction to both internal and external stakeholders. You will then be responsible for planning, prioritising and maintaining the product backlog and roadmap.
You will take ownership of medium/large projects and act as the product advocate for both users and clients ensuring that users get the best possible experience and that the client’s business requirements are met ensuring a positive ROI. As part of building excellent products, you will be expected to plan and deliver workshops with all levels of stakeholders to elicit requirements.
Mentorship is an important part of the role. You will be assigned a mentee who you can guide your development as a Product Owner and help with any related training, learning & development.
We are looking for someone who is a confident and knowledgeable leader with a strong appetite for product development. You should be able to build excellent relationships with both colleagues and clients alike. You will stay up to date with the latest tech trends, processes and best practices of the industry and be able to translate your knowledge into your role.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Knowledge and experience in web development project lifecycles is essential
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including hosting meetings, presentations and documentation, translating user/business requirements into tangible functional & user requirements
- A detailed oriented person but do not lose sight of the big picture
- Good experience of Content Management and E-Commerce Systems, such as Optimizely, SiteCore etc
- Confident in planning and delivering workshops to all stakeholders
- Be able to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Be able to provide estimates of tasks required on new project work
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.WHO ARE WE?DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion effortshere.