Product ManagerResMed Inc | Peachtree Corners, GA, US
Posted 18 days ago
You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that’s true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us—for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers’ businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
Brightree is the market leader in business management and optimization software solutions in the post-acute care space. As we aspire to hold our leading position, we must become obsessed with customer success and deliver modern, relevant, and easy to adopt solutions. On this transformational journey, we are making exciting changes to business by standardizing our offerings, value propositions, pricing and resource models, and internal delivery processes. “Productizing” our software+ services will enable us to become more efficient, more scalable, and lay the groundwork for supporting the rapid digital and patient centric transformation underway in the post-acute care space.
The primary objective of Product Manager within Product Management is to participate in overall product strategy and development requirements for new and emerging software platforms. This role will primarily work in the HME product areas.
Location: Atlanta GA, may be open to other locations in US. This role offers remote work flexibility.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- The creation and oversight of high level Product roadmaps;
- Understanding customer and market needs and opportunities.
- Translating needs and opportunities for product development;
- Able to perform market analysis and develop forward thinking vision for products.
- Maintaining a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for software solutions.
- working closely with the development teams to ensure that product features and capabilities under development meets customer and stakeholder needs.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts.
- Leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Frequently leads cross product analysis and impact.
- Serves as a best practice resource within own area of work.
- Just passionate about delivering quality solution to customers
- Applies functional knowledge and existing methodologies to solve complex problems or execute specialized projects.
- Compassionate about customer needs and understand industry and market trends.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Requires a university degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate and communicate complex problems and solutions.
- Analytical, able to understand and solution for customer problems.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Self Starter, Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
We are shaping the future at ResMed, and we recognize the need to build on and broaden our existing skills and continue to attract and retain the world’s best talent. We work hard to offer holistic benefits packages, provide flexible work arrangements, cultivate a workforce culture that allows employees to grow personally and professionally, and deliver competitive salaries to our team members. Employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits.
This position qualifies for the following benefits package: comprehensive medical, vision, dental, and life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, sleep care management, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), commuter benefits, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and tuition assistance.
Employees accrue fifteen days Paid Time Off (PTO) in their first year of employment, receive 11 paid holidays plus 3 floating days and are eligible for 14 weeks of primary caregiver or two weeks of secondary caregiver leave when welcoming new family members. Individual pay decisions are based on a variety of factors, such as the candidate’s geographic work location, relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills.
Base Pay Range for this position:
$112,000.00 - $168,000.00
For remote positions located outside of the US, pay will be determined based the candidate’s geographic work location, relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills.
Bonus Statement: This role is eligible to receive an annual cash bonus payment based on company, business unit, and/or individual performance.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
At ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) we pioneer innovative solutions that treat and keep people out of the hospital, empowering them to live healthier, higher-quality lives. Our digital health technologies and cloud-connected medical devices transform care for people with sleep apnea, COPD and other chronic diseases. Our comprehensive out-of-hospital software platforms support the professionals and caregivers who help people stay healthy in the home or care setting of their choice. By enabling better care, we improve quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems in more than 140 countries. To learn more, visit ResMed.com and follow @ResMed.
ResMed Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons, without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(US/Canada only) ResMed is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. ResMed is an E-Verify Employer. ResMed is a smoke-free workplace.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant!