Industry Data ScientistUnisys | PA, US
Posted 20 days ago
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs . Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of relevant industry standards, trends, and products and apply this this knowledge to support the design/delivery of innovative solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Take responsibility for the integrity and delivery of the larger solution or major infrastructure solution area as designated in the project plan.
- Develop solutions and estimates that are correct, viable, and accurate for Advanced Analytics projects.
- Leverage Advanced Analytics expertise to support business development through identifying, qualifying, and developing new opportunities and/or participating in the development of proposals for new opportunities.
- Support the generation of Advanced Analytics technology policies, standards and procedures.
- Serve as a technology mentor for practitioners across project teams and the wider company.
- Promote Unisys and your own capabilities by networking with peers in other companies, contributing to thought leadership and maintaining close relationships with vendors.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in technical disciplines.
- Exposure to clients across a variety of industries and domains.
- Comfortable working in new technology and in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of AI, machine learning and/or optimization solution implementation techniques.
- Individual contributions to multi-disciplined project teams to design, develop, deliver, and maintain Advanced Analytics solutions that meet client requirements.
- Proven ability to propose opportunities for follow-on business and supporting new business development.
- Industry certifications and evidence of continuous professional development would be an advantage.
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Notice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity