PHP DeveloperVan Essen Apeldoorn | Roma, TX, 78584, US
Posted 18 days ago
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT ) is the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport . We help operators and other service providers worldwide increase operational efficiency and enhance end customers’ quality of experience with innovative wireless backhaul and fronthaul solutions.
Ceragon’s unique multicore technology and disaggregated approach to wireless transport provides highly reliable, fast to deploy, high-capacity wireless transport for 5G and 4G networks with minimal use of spectrum, power, real estate, and labor resources. We deliver a complete portfolio of turnkey end-to-end AI-based managed and professional services that ensure efficient network rollout and optimization to achieve the highest value for our customers. Our solutions are deployed by more than 400 service providers, as well as more than 800 private networks, in more than 140 countries.
The main project will require development & work on an in-house developed application (“CeraDeploy”) which serves more than 1500 users world-wide - and the entire Ceragon Network Roll-out domain globally. The team will be supporting all regions and users globally.
What will you do
- Develop high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code. Implement architectural improvements.
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms.
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions.
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues.
- Work closely with other team members located in Argentina & Romania and always work as a team to deliver best results.
What are the requirements
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience developing web applications using PHP.
- Solid foundations in computer science fundamentals and software engineering best practices.
- Flexible, communicative and a real team player.
- Must have a proactive attitude and feel free to suggest improvements and new features that can help improve system performance.
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Jira/Trello is a plus.
- Quality and customer oriented with openness to different points of view and approaches.
- Eager to learn about the Telecommunications industry. Prior experience is a plus.
- Advanced level of English – spoken and written. Must be comfortable working in a multicultural and mostly English-speaking environment.
- Any level of spoken and written Spanish is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Benefits Online Platform
- Regina Maria Medical subscription
- 7 Card
- Tennis and Football
- Company Events
- Foosball room, Darts, Xbox, Air Hockey &Ping Pong