Staff Associate I - Englewood, COYoung Life | Englewood, CO, 80151, US
Posted a month ago
Staff Associate I - Englewood, CO - Young Life Jobs
Ways to Serve
- Ways to Serve
- Current Openings
Staff Associate I — Englewood, CO
Direct ministry with students, supervision of volunteer leaders, and learning how to effectively carry out and manage Young Life ministry.
- Spiritual Development: Actively following Jesus through regular spiritual disciplines, active investment in friendship community, and participation in church.
- Leadership Development : Meeting with leaders in group settings as well as one-on-one. Learning to recruit leaders and build a team. Model excellence in ministry. Assist in training others in Young Life ministry.
- Fundraising: Participate in the execution of large fundraising events and practice Relationship Centered Engagement (RCE) with your personal donor base, including face-to-face meetings and regular written or video ministry updates.
- Direct Ministry: Actively engage in all three levels of contact work. Lead a team to plan and conduct new or existing Young Life outreach ministry and discipleship ministry with excellence. Lead a team to implement a summer and school-season camping strategy. Serve on a summer and winter weekend assignment each year.
- Ministry Support: Adhere to all Young Life policies and procedures and maintain professionalism concerning office hours, dress, conduct and time management. Manage finances with stewardship, accountability and transparency using missionwide applications. Maintain accurate information on kids, leaders and donors for area records. Provide clear, prompt, appropriate and professional communication to everyone involved in ministry. Set a yearly strategic ministry plan and initiatives to reach every kid; review on a regular basis. Perform other duties as assigned and congruent with gifts, experience and area needs.
- Training: Core Training — Phase One (New Staff Training, Leadership I, Leadership II, Apologetics and one Winter Training course are to be completed in the first two years.) Training may be supervised by a regional director, regional trainer or area to develop personal spiritual maturity and enhance personal character. May include regional training meetings and ministry skills training assigned by the area director.
- Experience in direct ministry with adolescents.
- Proven relational skills with kids and adults.
- Quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Call to ministry for this season of life.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Applicable COLA (cost of living adjustment).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (at no cost to you).
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- 401(k) matching plan (up to four percent).
- Health club benefit.
- And more !
The Englewood community is a highly diverse pocket of the south Denver metro area. It is small but vibrant! The school district appreciates the ministry of Young Life and has allowed us to maintain a presence in the school for the last five years. We are looking for someone sensitive to the socioeconomic and racial diversity of the community who knows how Young Life can best serve their teens.
Our area serves two distinct communities: neighborhoods which feed into Littleton Public Schools (a suburban school district) and Englewood. We need some leadership willing to become embedded in the Englewood community.
How to Apply:
Please submit an online application, including resume and cover letter, via the button below.
Back to current openings page.
Young Life is a mission devoted to introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
Young Life Sites
- camp websites
- Staff and Volunteers
- Job Opportunities
© 2004-2023 Young Life. All rights reserved.