2023-2024 LANGUAGE LEARNER SPECIALIST - DUNCAN ESClark County School District | NV, US
Posted a month ago
2023-2024 LANGUAGE LEARNER SPECIALIST - DUNCAN ES - ( 230002SD )
Education and Training
1. An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Currently serving as a regular-status licensed employee of Clark County School District.
3. Completed five (5) years of successful contracted experience teaching English language learners (ELL).
Licenses and Certifications
1. Must possess or be able to acquire by time of appointment to the position, a teaching license issued by the Nevada Department of Education.
2. Hold an English Acquisition and Language Development (ELAD) endorsement or working to obtain the ELAD endorsement within two (2) years.
1. Hold a Bilingual endorsement.
2. Proficient in more than one (1) language.
3. Knowledge of the LDA.
4. Extensive experience in teaching ELLs.
When applying for a certificated licensed position, candidates must meet the
minimum qualifications as listed on the appropriate position vacancy
The Clark County School District is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Clark
County School District is committed to providing all applicants and employees equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or military status
or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Here at Clark County School District
we are a diverse group of people who honor the differences that drive innovative solutions
to meet the needs of our students and employees. We believe that through a culture of
inclusivity we have the power to reflect the community we serve.
Primary LocationNORTH LAS VEGAS-DUNCAN, RUBY ES
DUNCAN, RUBY ES
250 W. ROME BLVD
NORTH LAS VEGAS 89084
OrganizationTHE TRANSFORMATION NETWORK
Job PostingFeb 27, 2023, 9:45:15 PM