HVAC SALESSummers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Crown Point | IN, US
Salary Range:$47,000 – $70,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 24 days ago
We're offering a unique opportunity for the right sales-person...
Summers Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is an employee-owned company that is looking for an experienced sales-person who's willing to learn the HVAC trade. We offer a very competitive hourly rate while learning how to maintain heating and cooling equipment, with the opportunity to make bonuses on accessories you sell. Once your training is over (6-8 weeks), you'll also be selling replacement equipment, earning commissions, on top of your hourly and accessory bonus.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Completion of proposed work as quoted.
- Participate in on-call assignments and back-up as required.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training sessions.
- Positive attitude required and must be able to promote a professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Consistently sell equipment, accessories and other promotional material from the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE!
- Candidates must have the ability to learn to determine residential HVAC service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with customers in their homes and businesses.
- Candidates will understand residential heating and cooling equipment operation, IAQ, air distribution systems and basic repairs of HVAC appliances and fixtures.
- Training to expand knowledge base and areas of expertise will be provided with further certification expected.
- All interested candidates must currently be able to learn to troubleshoot and repair a variety of residential HVAC systems as well as install supporting IAQ products according to manufacturer's specifications and applicable codes.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver equipment up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, kneel, squat, bend and reach overhead
- Must be able to climb and work on ladders
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - YOU OWN STOCK IN SUMMERS!
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance (FREE OPTION!)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- FREE Long Term Disability Plans
- FREE Life Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance Options
- Short Term Disability
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Home/Auto Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 401(k) With Company Match!
- Company Outings
- Annual Colts Game Outing
- Holiday Parties
- Company Truck & Gas Card
- Company Cell Phone (field employees)
- Paid Ongoing Training
- & Much MORE!!!
Drug testing, background checks and valid driver's license are conditions of employment.