Sales Associate-8084 Barboursville, WV25504Five Below, Inc. | PA, US
Posted a month ago
Sales Associate-8084 Barboursville, WV25504 page is loaded
Sales Associate-8084 Barboursville, WV25504Apply locations Barboursville, WV 25504 time type Part time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id JR19318
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work at Five Below and they’ll tell you there’s no other place like it. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in.
It’s all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy, passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
What does the Sales Associate do?
If you want to be at the beat of the Five Below pulse, our part-time Sales Associates get right in the middle of all store action. Perfect candidates have an undying passion for delivering amazing customer service, while also driving high sales results. Key traits include having amazing people and selling skills, a keen eye for ensuring merchandise is on the floor in an organized fashion, keeping the floor stocked-up flawlessly and providing super smooth transactions at the register.
How do they do it?
The sales associate embraces and lives the Five Below Value! These values translate into creating the coolest brand on the plant, where talented people want to grow their careers…and here is how!
Wow the Customer: Put the customer first and make a difference in people’s lives
Unleash Passion: Check your ego at the door and do what you say you will do
Hold the Penny Hostage: Treat Five Below like your own business and hire talent that will do the same
Achieve the Impossible: Set the bar high for self and team and make sure to take risks
Work Hard, Have Fun, Build a Career: Come to work ready to take on the day, create a fun atmosphere and recognize the team for all the efforts
- Adheres to all standard operating procedures and policies
- Responsible for cash handling procedures
- Reviews and responsible for all corporate communications applicable to their assigned area
- Assists in merchandising procedures
- Responsible for maintaining assigned area
- Sets and maintains Market Plan and other merchandise directives
- Assists with execution of company data integrity process
- Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers
- Interacts with and assists customers
- Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
- Unloads merchandise from trucks
- Checks in shipments
- Stages merchandise for the sales floor
- Packs out merchandise
- Performs store maintenance including but not limited to taking out garbage, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining stock room
- This job description is not all inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by the General Manager, as dictated by store needs.
- Standing entire shift
- Frequently operate cash register
- Frequently move merchandise weighing up to 25 lbs and places/removes merchandise up to a height of 5-10 feet
- Frequently ascend/descend ladders in order to retrieve and put away stock
- Frequently position self to kneel, bend, and stoop, including in the stock room and on the sales floor
- Frequently communicate and exchange information with customers and coworkers on the telephone and face-to-face in the store. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Frequently move across the sales floor assisting customers, as well as to and from the stock room retrieving and putting away merchandise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative thinking
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD! Please be aware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiter activity by persons that are posing as a Five Below recruiters. Please confirm that the person you are working with has an @ fivebelow.com email address. Additionally, Five Below does NOT request financial information or payments from candidates at any point during the hiring process. If you suspect fraudulent activity, please visit Five Below’s Careers Site at www.fivebelow.com/info/careers to verify the posting.
Five Below is one of the fastest growing value retailers on the planet, offering high-quality products loved by tweens, teens and more, with extreme $1-$5 value, plus some incredible finds that go beyond $5. we know life is way better when you’re free to “let go & have fun” in an amazing experience filled with unlimited possibilities, which makes it easy to say “YES!” to the newest, coolest stuff across 8 awesome five below worlds: tech, create, play, candy, room, style, party, new & now. founded in 2002 and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, five below today has 1,000+ stores in 38 states.