Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health - Full Time, PermanentBlue Royal Healthcare | Delta, CO, 81416, US
Salary Range:$56,000 – $82,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Home Health Nurse needed in Delta, a beautiful town on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains. Surrounded by mountains, rivers, orchards and ranches, less than 45 minutes to Grand Junction. Competitive pay and great benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Delta, CO
SETTING: Home Health
JOBTYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 1+ year(s) of Acute Care experience required.
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Use various tests to determine patient’s individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
- Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
- Complete safety assessments of the patient’s residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
- Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
- Revise patient’s plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
- Current Colorado Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
Please call Aaron Wolf at 754-222-1914 to speak NOW about this job or any of our current open jobs across the country.