General Dentist - Weatherford, OKWeatherford Complete Dental | Weatherford, OK, 73096, US
Posted a month ago
General Dentist - Weatherford, OK
Very Aggressive Signing Bonus and Tuition Reimbursement
Weatherford Complete Dental in Weatherford, OK is looking for a General Dentist to join their high-performing team! This is an amazing opportunity to step into a profit-sharing office that has a strong new patient flow and re-care following. This office, just an hour outside of OKC is a beautiful facility and has all the cutting edge technology needed to position you to provide an amazing patient experience. This is a must see opportunity!
Check out Weatherford, OK...Cruise Route 66, and get your kicks in Weatherford. Blast off into Smithsonian-quality exhibits at the Stafford Air & Space Museum, which chronicles the career of its namesake Weatherford native and U.S. astronaut. At Southwestern Oklahoma State University's annual February Jazz Festival, feel the rhythm before stopping by the Weatherford Wind Energy Park, featuring landmark wind turbines that dot the I-40 landscape. For more on Weatherford and all the goodness Oklahoma has to offer please check out www.travelok.com/weatherford
Why Heartland Dental?
As the leader of your supported office, you’ll receive best in class support to provide exceptional lifetime patient care while experiencing unparalleled educational offerings to enhance your elite clinical skills. You’ll work in an environment that encourages full clinical autonomy, with the ability to tap into a robust mentorship program and a network of more than 1600 supported doctors. You’ll work a schedule that inspires work life balance and receive competitive benefits, endless PTO and the opportunity to earn unlimited compensation. Lead your ideal practice, invest in your community, leave a legacy, and do it all with the support of Heartland Dental!
What You’ll Gain
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays and continuing education, competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement savings plans
- Guaranteed base salary
- Uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity to build wealth by participating in Heartland Dental stock offerings
- You will have a full clinical team including a dental hygienist and dental assistant to support you in delivering lifetime patient care
- World class continuing education focused on helping you achieve the elite clinical skills you desire
- Ability to earn your FAGD through the Doctor Mastery Program which allows you to offer a broader menu of services to your patients
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your fingertips
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality technology, supplies, and labs means you’re in the driver’s seat
You’ll need to have
- DDS/DMD degree, active and unrestricted license in state of [INSERT STATE OF OFFICE]
- Clinical knowledge to practice comprehensive dentistry, including diagnosis and treatment of oral health issues
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients
- Ability to become credentialed with dental insurance plans
- Ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position
- Prolonged periods sitting and standing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times
- Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person) periodically throughout the year
Who is Heartland Dental?
As the largest and one of the fastest growing Dental Support Organizations, Heartland Dental provides exceptional service to its more than 2,300 supported doctors in 38 states and over 1,400 supported offices. Each Heartland Dental supported office is unique to the community and the patients they serve. Supported Doctors are the leaders of their practice and set forth their own clinical care philosophies. With the largest network of doctors, we are founded by a doctor for doctors with a mission to support dentists and their teams as they deliver the highest quality dental care and experiences to the communities they serve while providing exceptional careers and creating value for our stakeholders.
At Heartland Dental, we’re committed to living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.