Dental HygienistSmile For Life Dentistry | Maryville, IL, 62062, US
Posted 20 days ago
Sign on Bonus available!
Smile for Life Dentistry is hiring a hygienist!
We are open to Full or Part time
We are growing!! Our office is going through a remodel and we are looking to add a hygienist to our team! We are looking for a hygienist who is looking to grow and learn! We are a close knit office with very little turn over!! Our remodel will be taking place November 11-29 and we are hoping our new hygienist will join us at that time.
Full Time Benefits:
- Medical and prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- 2 weeks vacation
What You’ll Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your fingertips.
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Current dental hygienist license in Illinois is REQUIRED
- CPR Certification
- Experience is preferred, however, we are open to all skill levels for the right candidate
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients and provide preventative care and overall maintenance of patients’ dental health
Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position. Prolonged periods sitting and standing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times.
Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person) periodically throughout the year
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.