Construction ManagerProgressive / SThree Group | Merced, CA, 95343, US
Salary Range:$85,000 – $139,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Location:Merced, California, United States
- Site walk downs of electric distribution projects including but not limited to fire hardening, Underground, WROs, Fire Rebuild, Surge Arrestors, Triple-Link and System Hardening.
- Interfacing with PMs, FEs, Coordinators and Contractors to ensure projects are completed timely and within compliance
- Act as the "boots on the ground" eyes for the Utility to verify validity of change order requests and cost justification. Verify SOWs from contractors
- Responsible for pre-field verification
- Kick off construction and work with stakeholders to overcome any obstacles
- Track jobs progress to completion and communicate status to the Utility stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with contractors and external stakeholders;
- Organize internal departments to effectively control scheduling & budgets of projects and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders;
- Act as a representative for senior stakeholders in internal and external meetings. Ensure the highest standards are met in the interests of Utility.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.