Solutions ConsultantAdobe | CA, US
Posted a month ago
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Substance is the leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 3 50,000 monthly users in the domains of games and entertainment, film and VFX, architecture, and design rely on award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content. Clients include Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Double Negative, Naughty Dog, Foster+Partners , Gensler, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes, etc.
The Opportunity :
Adobe 3D&I is seeking a Solution Consultant to join the Adobe Sales team in North America . The successful candidate will be motivated, resourceful and must love using our Substance software. This person will be responsible for visiting and supporting clients, creat ing technical demonstrations for future clients and creating tutorials on major events in North America .
What you’ll do:
● Producing visuals and Realtime 3D experiences
● Producing 3D materials and textures (using Substance Designer, Sampler )
● Texturing 3D assets (using Substance Painter)
● Creating full scenes (using Substance Stager)
● Creating technical demonstrations, webinar and tutorials on YouTube and documenting these
● Managing and evangelizing the community users
● Representing Adobe Substance 3D&I on major events in Europe (Substance Days, Adobe Max, Summit, etc.)
● Based in North America with numerous business trips in the area
What you’ll need to succeed:
● Fluent in English
● High level proficiency in Substance Designer, Painter , Sampler , Stager etc.
● Strong knowledge of CGI Software (3ds Max, V-Ray, etc.)
● Advanced knowledge of real-time software (Unreal, Unity)
● Self-motivated, well organized, rigorous, adaptable, inquisitive, passionate and fond of sharing your knowledge
● Architectural , Automotive, Product Design, Advertising background / experience is considered as an additional valueOur compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this positionis $148,600 -- $229,600 annually. Paywithin this range varies by work locationand may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills,and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact email@example.com .