Product Manager - Internal ToolsCARSOME | MD, US
Salary Range:$79,000 – $110,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and lead the on-going enhancement and development of internal tools to support our operations. The successful candidate will work closely with our Product Lead for Retail Ops, and his team to drive the creation and delivery of tools that streamline our operations and improve efficiency.
- Lead the development and implementation of internal tools to support operations, including updating and maintaining existing tools, as well as creating new tools to meet changing needs.
- Work closely with the team to understand their requirements and prioritize the development of tools that will have the biggest impact.
- Conduct user research, gather user feedback, and analyze data to determine the feasibility of new tool ideas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and quality assurance, to ensure successful delivery of internal tools.
- Manage the development and delivery of internal tools to meet business as usual requirements and improve efficiency
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to ensure alignment and understanding of the progress and impact of internal tools.
- Continuously monitor the usage and performance of internal tools, and make data-driven decisions on improvements and optimizations.
- 1-2 years of product management experience, with a focus on internal tools.
- Strong project management skills, with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver successful products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to drive product decisions.
- Technical background and understanding of software development processes is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior Product Manager to join a fast-growing company and make a meaningful impact on our operations. If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for creating and improving internal tools, we encourage you to apply.