SALES PROFESSIONALHireology | TX, US
Posted 23 days ago
At Riata Ford, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Personal integrity
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
No experience is required. We'll train you in the Riata Ford way, which is professional, no pressure selling. Send us your resume. You have a 5 day work week, 8 hours a day. We're open to flex schedules for the weekend to qualified candidates.
Apply for SALES PROFESSIONAL
First name (required)
Last name (required)
Email address (required)
Phone number (required)
I would like to receive updates about my application via SMS
Were you referred by anyone? (optional) Yes No
Please add your resume
10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
ATTACH FILE Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
Please contact us if you would like to better understand our data collection and usage policies.