Media Operations ExecutiveCARSOME | MD, US
Salary Range:$52,000 – $107,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 20 days ago
- The Media Operations Executive provides support to the Media Operations Manager and will be working closely with the Sales Team to meet client expectations by ensuring effective delivery of campaigns. This role will be responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimizations and reporting as needed.
- The role is cross functional, needing to spend time across multiple departments and stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Product & Development and Ad Technology partners.
- Improve productivity, efficiencies via system, process improvement, efficient methodology with effective documentation to strive for media revenue growth. Also, retention and growth of clients via effective campaign delivery along with data analysis to provide insights & recommendation to the sales team.
Media Campaign Implementation & Management:
- Campaign set-up and internal coordination for campaign deliverables
- Quality assurance of creative assets to ensure proper functionality and troubleshoot technical issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting of campaigns
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfilment of campaign delivery
- Liaise and coordinate with ad tech vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
- Use best practices to pace campaigns' budget and optimize for performance when necessary
- Provide updates. alerts and reports on paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable data to Acc Mgmt team
- Timely and consistent communication with the Acc Mgmt team to manage & strategize paid campaigns delivery
- Collaborate with internal teams to complement and enhance both clientele support and overall campaign performance
- Management of key technical vendors across ad management, rich media, inventory management, traffic management and revenue management in conjunction.
- Develop campaign optimisation and effectiveness processes ensuring ROI is achieved
- Actively participate in client retention initiatives and new business efforts as needed
- To create and handle media insertion order and invoicing requests coming from internal teams and any vendor
- Prepare client facing interim reports and final campaign report for each media IO
- Perform reconciliations of sales report with finance department including programmatic revenue allocation and internal reportings
- Book keeping of weekly revenue, contracts, invoices, revenue allocation and other related documents
- Assist to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase monthly programmatic revenue
- Provide updates. alerts and reports on paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable data to Acc Mgmt. team
- To support Media Ops manager on day to day execution
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Circula 1 years’ experience in digital marketing/online agency planning/trafficking role/creative accounts
- Hands-on knowledge in FB and/or IG and/or GDN is a must
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Mandarin speaking candidate, as the role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients
- Added advantage if have working experience in online media industry
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Applications (Word and Excel) and Google Suite for business and ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and/or experience with other 3rd party ad servers a plus.