Automotive Sales ConsultantSunset Automotive Group, Inc. | Sarasota, FL, 34243, US
Posted 22 days ago
Volvo Cars of Sarasota has a current opening for a motivated and dynamic Automotive Sales Representative/Consultant.
Previous auto sales experience required.
At Volvo Cars of Sarasota, a proud member of the Sunset Automotive Group family of new car dealerships, we pride ourselves on maintaining a local, family atmosphere and offering our employees the benefits that come with working for a stable, established dealership group. We don't churn and burn our sales team and our sales and general managers have an average tenure of 13 years with Sunset. If you are looking for a modern automotive company with traditional values, you may have found the perfect fit!
(BILINGUAL CANDIDATES ALSO NEEDED)
New Car Sales Associate Requirements
As an Automotive Sales Representative, you must embody Sunset Automotive Group's stellar community reputation of honesty, integrity and superior customer service. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, approachable individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment where every day brings new challenges.
The ideal Automotive Sales Representative will also have:
- Proven track record in auto sales
- Willingness to work on commission
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong follow-through skills
- Ability to read and process paperwork
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
- Verifiable work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong English skills
Sunset Automotive Group Benefits
- Competitive commission-against-draw pay structure with unlimited earning potential!
- Factory spiffs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid time off - 2 weeks after one year
- Company-paid factory training
- Employee discounts at all Sunset locations
- And more!
Come join our amazing team at the Sunset Automotive Group family of dealerships today!
Sunset Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All candidates for hire must complete and pass a background check and drug screen before hire.