Sales Engineer - SAAS / DevOps / Remote (m/f/d)Workwise GmbH | Leipzig, SN, DE
Posted a month ago
- As a Sales Engineer (m/f/d), you are the technical expert for our telematics solutions and act as a link between customers, resellers, sales and product management. The Job expected start date is 01.05.23 (For 12 months)
What can you expect?
- You engage with resellers and key customers in a dedicated and regular manner, and you understand our customer’s businesses, their needs, goals and challenges
- You educate and train resellers and key customers on the best ways to use our products, and you help them to follow data driven approaches and measure KPIs to reach their goals
- You are the technical go-to person for any business-related question and you support in tenders
- You work together with the Account Management team to discover opportunities for growth and drive net expansion
- You promote awareness of our latest innovations and motivate resellers and customers to receive references, participate in events and contribute to case studies
- You assist in workshops/meetings to help resellers demonstrate the total value of our products, and you are responsible for Cement Bridgestone Mobility Solutions (BMS) as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services
What should you bring along?
- You have 1+ years in a related function with direct enterprise customer advocacy and / or indirect sales channel with reseller/retail engagement experience in pre- and post-sales
- You ideally have prior experience in IT dev/ops, cloud, SAAS
- You ideally have experience in the automotive sector since this role is essential to Bridgestone Mobility solutions reseller network and enterprise customers
- You ideally have knowledge of electric mobility and smart charging, and you ideally have confirmed ability to drive continuous product value and development
- You will be a strong teammate, but self-starter and motivator, you thrive in a multitasking environment, and you can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical
- You own outstanding technical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick solutions, and you have Proficiency in English and C2 level German Language
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard, we like to have fun, there is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen quickly.
- 30 annual leave days for more leisure, your birthday off and volunteering time off
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning and access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages
- An Employee Assistance Program
- The support for childcare costs and a company car
- A 100% employer-funded pension scheme
- A discount on Bridgestone tires
Our job offer Sales Engineer - SAAS / DevOps / Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.