Lead Network EngineerWipro | Lanza, Milano, IT
Posted 21 days ago
Do you know who we are ?
Wipro Ltd, with 75 years of expertise, delivers Global Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services, in Cognitive Computing, Hyper-automation, Robotics, Cloud, Analytics and Emerging Technologies for international leading organisation across the World in diverse domains such as Aerospace and Defense, Capital Markets, Banking, Retails, Utilities, Platform and Software Products, Healthcare, Insurance, Oil and Gaz and many others.
Alongside large international partners such as Amazon, Google, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce …, we thrill to overcome and empower our clients success across our values : being passionate about client’s success, treating every person with respect, being global and responsible, unyielding integrity in everything we do.
Our Diverse & Global footprint :
- More than 1,200 active global clients
- Part of NYSE TMT Index
- Present in 6 continents
- Over 200,000 employees
- 100+ nationalities represented
- 35%+ women employees
What is exciting about this job opportunity ?
The Senior or Lead Network Administrator will support the organization's data management and information technology needs and will decide on how to set up the network and provide users and the organization as a whole with constant access to servers and data storage sites.
Responsibilities will include :
- Handling LAN/WAN incidents escalated from L1 team.
- Performing Incident Management, problem Mgt, Capacity Mgt. and Release Management.
- Network IP address Management and allocation based on Tools or Offline database
- Troubleshooting incident using tools like Solarwinds, Cisco DNAC, Cisco Prime
- Running the system heath check procedures & providing inputs to L3 teams
- WAN Access technology configuration and troubleshooting.
- Implementing and rolling out Patch updates with planned down time.
- Maintaining and monitoring network utilization and making necessary changes whenever required
What specific skills and experience are we looking for ?
- Experience in Network Switching and wireless products (good exposure to any one or more vendor products such as Cisco, Juniper, Aruba etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with inter-network routing architectures, and the underlying network security technologies
- Network hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Should have worked as a Network Administrator & acquired hands-on experience in the in large & complex setups.
- Experience and extensive knowledge of switching technology with LAN and data center networking (Gigabit Ethernet, L2/L3 Switching, VLANs, STP, VTP etc.) are required.
- Service Delivery understanding and remote support exposure, Router Management and configuration knowledge/ experience.
- Experience in Configuration and trouble shooting of routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS etc.),
- Configuration and administration of Wireless products (Controllers and APS), Wireless Access Security: WEP, Rotating WEP, LEAP, PEAP etc.
- Knowledge on monitoring and management tools ( good knowledge on any one or more tools like Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, Cisco ISE, Sitescope, OPNET ACE, Sniffer etc.)
Additional behavioral skills needed :
- Supporting escalated tasks/incidents from L1 team
- Fair Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Technical Team member
- Hybrid work organisation but need to be ready to work on 24*7 environment
How can you reach us ?
You can directly apply on this link or our career website, our team of recruiters will be delighted to hear from you and arrange a coming interview call shall your application is relevant to this specific role.
Network Data Admin