Data and AI Engineer for Global P&C Team Allianz Se Branch RomeAllianz | Ostiense, Roma, IT
Posted 24 days ago
Global P&C is an Allianz SE department established in 2011 as continuation of the Centre of Competence project started in 2005. Its mission is supporting all Allianz P&C Entities to be outstanding in technical excellence by leveraging Allianz Capabilities. The department is organized in 6 teams and Global P&C - Pricing is one of the first team established thus it can count on a solid recognition from the Group and the local entities built on more than 10 years of activity.
Global P&C Pricing team is responsible for identifying, supporting implementation and ensuring standards, best practices and guidelines for data management, tariff development, portfolio analysis and monitoring. Specifically, the team oversees:
- Joint projects with the Allianz local entities around the world: we collaborate with local entities on pricing projects concerning mainly technical pricing, behavioural models, price optimization, scenario analysis, development of pricing and portfolio management tools.
- Research and development on Data & Analytics and tools to enhance the level of sophistication always considering the business relevance and impact
- Knowledge sharing and training of best practices: we design and facilitate P&C Pricing Academy courses to the wide community of pricing analyst of Allianz Group.
- Review activities: periodically we review the full pricing process of each local entity to ensure the standardization and harmonization of pricing processes and the implementation of best practices across the group.
- Collaborate with data science team understanding data needs and creating data models, representing key data insights visually in a meaningful way.
- Support Business process by deploying of AI solution
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes for developing data pipelines and dashboards by using object oriented programming language and web frameworks
- Support existing processes running in production and implement optimized solutions.
- Support our team and interact with the IT department of Allianz local entities
- Doing Research and Development to find innovative technical solutions
- Summarize, design and communicate effectively the results to both internal and external stakeholders
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Both genders may apply in accordance with the L. 903/77 (s.m.i).