Organization & HRIS ManagerGruppo Maccaferri | Bologna, Provincia di Bologna, IT
Posted a month ago
The Candidate will be part of the Corporate HR team and will be involved, with an increasing degree of autonomy and responsibility, in different HR-related programs and activities at local and international level. In particular:
- Work alongside and support the HR Function in the implementation, design, and management of the Group HR strategic plan (including supporting the standardization of the Organizational Structure, Organizational Charts and related Job Description etc..);
- Improve HR systems effectiveness by promoting the necessary enhancements, improving data framework, and monitoring data quality. Interactions with the IT department to design user-friendly and standardized processes, policies, guidelines, and documentation;
- Communicate with and educate the HR community on data quality, setting the standards and knowledge required;
- Collaborate in HR budgeting and cost control activities (forecasts, headcount, reporting, workforce analysis..).
- University Degree ( Master in HR will be considered a plus);
- 3 years of proven working experience in the role within well-organized and structured international companies;
- Good command of Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Italian;
- Open-minded, fact-based and solutions, oriented team player;
- Structured and detailed approach to problem-solving;
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to drive and prioritize own tasks;
- Passion for IT and international experience will be considered a plus.
Established in 1879, Officine Maccaferri is a leading international provider of advanced solutions to the civil, geotechnical, and environmental construction markets, offering a wide range of solutions: from erosion protection to hydraulic works and from rockfall mitigation systems to soil reinforcement.
Officine Maccaferri is a global company, with more than 70 subsidiaries operating on 5 continents, with an on-site presence in more than 100 countries.