Clinical Trial Manager - Italy - Cardiovascular/Endocrine/MetabolicMedpace | Lanza, Milano, IT
Posted a month ago
Medpace is the leading CRO for Biotech companies and is continuing to add Clinical Trial Managers of different experience levels to join our Clinical Trial Management Group in Italy, particularly in our Milan office. Clinical Trial Managers with expertise in Cardiovascular/Endocrine/Metabolic are welcome to continue to work in their area of expertise or to expand to a new therapeutic area. We provide remote flexibility only with relevant experience. We offer a very competitive salary/bonus program, plus equity grants which have become very lucrative for our associates.Responsibilities
- Manage and provide accountability for day-to-day operations of the project, as defined by the contract and according to ICH/GCP and all other applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Serve as primary Sponsor contact for operational project-specific issues and study deliverables
- Maintain in depth knowledge of protocol, therapeutic area, and indication
- Provide cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which includes ensuring all necessary project-specific training is provided
- Review and provide input for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan, and final study report, when applicable
- Develop operational project plans
- Manage risk assessment and execution
- Responsible for management of study vendor
- Manage site quality, including direct supervision of project Clinical Research Associates and monitoring deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a health or life science-related field; Advanced degree in a health or life science-related field preferred;
- Experience in Phases 1-4; Phases 2-3 preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years of Clinical Trial Management experience, CRO experience preferred;
- 5+ years of Project Manager/Clinical Trial Manager experience at a CRO required for a remote-based role;
- Management of overall project timeline;
- Bid defense experience preferred; and
- Strong leadership skills.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.Why Medpace?
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth:Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter's campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks (vary by location and position):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/VetsJob Summary
- Category: Clinical Operations