ETAS - Field Application Engineer (SoC)ETAS | Torino, Provincia di Torino, IT
Posted a month ago
At ETAS GmbH, a wholly owned affiliate of the Bosch Group, we shape the future of mobility by developing embedded systems and cloud-connected solutions at the core of the modern assisted, software-defined, and autonomous driving landscape. Engineering services, consulting, training, and support activities complete our toolbox to achieve the mission of making everyday life safer and better.Job Description
As Field Application Engineer, you will join our international team in charge of delivering customer support worldwide. Working together with a team of expert developers, you will answer a broad range of customer questions thanks to your sensitive approach to client’s needs. You will enable customers to use our high quality, optimized, safe and secure automotive software for safety/performance critical use-cases, such ADAS modules to allow automated driving and drivers assistance up to L2+/L3.
- Take care of customer requests and answer product-related questions
- Analyze reported issues, e.g. by recreating customer environments and reproducing them, debug the software and develop fixes when necessary
- Support product demonstrations, execution of pilot projects and evaluations with our customers;
- Work together with the Product Development team helping on understanding customer requirements and pain points;
- Teach customers on how to use and integrate our software by using and creating example code or application notes;
- Enhance and maintain our Knowledge Base containing documentation to support customers SW development and integration;
- Degree in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Strong motivation, curiosity, and customer orientation;
- Experience with C and C++ software development;
- Experience in Embedded Systems programming and integration;
- Good English communications skills;
- Listening skills;
- Good organizational and negotiation skills;
- Experience in planning according to customer needs;
- Experience with the MISRA C or C++ standard;
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Classic and/or Adaptive;
- Familiarity with ISO 26262;
- Basic knowledge of Cybersecurity w.r.t ISO/SAE 21434;
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.
At ETAS, we are growing as a team, and we want you to grow with us: professional development and continuous learning opportunities are waiting for you.
Don’t forget: we will stand by your side while you acquire increasing responsibilities.
All this, in a company whose commitment to care for its associates and their wellbeing has developed along its history for over a century.
Last but not least, Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to origin, religion, gender, age disability, or any other status or personal choice.
We embrace diversity. Be part of it.Summary
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Engineering