Product SpecialistTerex | Italia, IT, IT
Posted a month ago
• Support the development of new products
• Analyze and document the product development process
• Improve the development of existing products
• Management of the launch of new products + training of new products
• Conduct market research and analyze industry trends
• Monitor and collect market feedback, analyze and identify useful trends to fuel the innovation process
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Customer problem solving
• Collaboration and strategy with business and engineering teams.
• Define, together with Engineering, the detailed specifications of the product during the conception phase in line with the needs of the market
• Ensure adequate training of the sales organization by implementing a training and coaching program and developing benchmark analyzes with competing products.
• Support to the sales area in defining the prices of the product lines.
• Conducting product presentations and customer sales support
• Assistance in developing business plans
• Identify new market opportunities
Qualifications and Education
• Degree in economic and / or technical subjects
• Experience in the international marketplace with some cross cultural resourcefulness is a distinct advantage.
• Experience within a role of similar size and scope
• Knowledge of the reference market
• Strong customer service skills
Key skills and behaviors include:
• Self-motivation and action orientation
• Influencing skills
• Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly developed attention to detail
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Fluent knowledge of the English language
• Excellent familiarity with IT tools and passion for digital
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
At Terex, we fully embrace the increasingly diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work platform products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact.
While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
We see inclusion as a key to our success and are committed to actively foster a culture where every team member feels valued, listened to, and appreciated. We are committed to being fair and impartial in our decisions, ensuring equity within our workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Recruiting department (person or department) at Globaltalentacquisitions@terex.com
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.Summary
- Location: IT-Crespellano
- Type: Full time