Lead Systems EngineerBaker Hughes | Firenze, Provincia di Firenze, IT
Posted 23 days ago
Lead Systems Engineer
Are you excited by Energy Technologies?
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Join our cutting-edge Engineering team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.
Partner with the best
Systems engineering is a cross-functional engineering discipline, centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality solution that meets the users needs.
As a Lead Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as the technical leader to drive development and delivery of optimized subsea systems aligned with customer requirements
- Ensuring all activities that span multiple components and products are managed effectively considering how to integrate for maximum performance and operability
- Managing system requirements, specifications and flow down to sub-systems / products / components
- Driving validation and verification activities for the overall product / system, including system level testing
- Managing technical interface between component and execution organizations
- Being responsible for driving CTQ / Risk trades across teams designing products
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in Engineering or a relevant experience in Engineering/Technology
- Have ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Demonstrate commitment for process improvement
- Be customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate executive level presentation skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Location: IT-FI-FLORENCE-VIA FELICE MATTEUCCI 2; IT-MI-MILAN-COPERNICO ISOLA FOR S32
- Type: Full time