Java Full Stack DeveloperEuropean Dynamics | Lanza, Milano, IT
Posted a month ago
We currently have a vacancy for a Java Full Stack Developer fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Ispra, Italy. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Analyse change requests, assess impact on components and/or overall architecture and identify alternative solutions;
- Development of back and front-end website architecture and creation of servers and databases for functionality;
- Design of user interactions on web pages;
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection;
- Design responsive applications, design and develop APIs;
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Cross-platform optimisation.
- University degree in IT combined with minimum 9 years of relevant professional experience;
- In-depth knowledge of Java programming language, including I/O, concurrency and localization;
- Knowledge of AJAX connections, Service Oriented Architectures (REST) and applications design (Bootstrap);
- Knowledge of Relational DBMS programming, (SQL, DBC, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL) and Tomcat servlet container;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and/or SCSS, as well as XML, XSL, including Java libraries to parse and transform XML;
- Knowledge of JSON, including Java libraries to parse and serialize data;
- In depth knowledge of Versioning systems, Testing and Modelling tools (UML);
- Good knowledge of Internet protocols, including HTTP, TCP/IP, and MS Windows Server OS;
- Knowledge of Web application development without J2EE frameworks (only servlet container);
- Knowledge of Authentication protocols, Business process analysis, of IT Infrastructure Library framework and Versioning system tools (Git);
- Experience in Text Mining tools and techniques will be an asset;
- Excellent command of the English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference (14022/11/2022).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS(ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.Job Summary
- ID: 06CB1C5837
- Department: DELIV4
- Type: full time