Utilities & Power Process EngineerMaire Tecnimont | Lanza, Milano, IT
Posted 24 days ago
Assigned to a project, he/she generates documents and deliverables in compliance with the technical project requirement, assigned to him/her by the Utilities & Power Process Leader, guaranteeing quality, assigned budget and time.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Design of Utilities Generation Units and Fluid Storage Facilities, from the process point of view, identifying the appropriate technology.
- The Utilities Generation Units mainly consists of: Compressed Air, Nitrogen, Service/Demineralised/Potable Water, Cooling Water, Oil-Water Separation, Wastewater Treatment, Steam/Condensate, Hot Oil, Power Plant.
- The Fluid Storage Facilities includes:
- Receipt of various fluids (Liquids/Gases/LPG) by road/rail/ship up to storage,
- Raw materials and Final product Storage Tanks (Atmospheric / Pressurized / Cryogenic / Underground / Mounded) for Liquids, Gaseous, LPG.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role and in a similar business.
- Technical skills in Utilities and storage for Oil&Gas, Fertilizers, Petrochemical or Power industries
- Engineering technical degree is required.
- Fluent English.
- Availability to travel abroad and for assignment at site
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills