Paid Media SpecialistBloom Search Marketing Inc. | Toronto, ON, CA
Posted a month ago
Life at Bloom
Join a growing team of Montreal and Toronto's top digital specialists. This opportunity within a fast-growing agency combines the support of company leaders with innovation, flexibility, opportunities for professional growth and a dynamic atmosphere. We're offering long-term opportunities to serious professionals looking to develop their careers and find a great place to excel.
From humble beginnings to one of “Canada’s Great Places to Work” 15 years later, Bloom has flourished into a performance-based agency with over 75 employees on a mission to accelerate brands online using a 360° digital marketing approach. Digitally obsessed, team-focused, performance-driven, and strategically agile, the agency is looking to revolutionize the digital marketing landscape by setting new standards with respect to innovation, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism.
Bloom is currently operating on a Hybrid approach, all interviews will be conducted via video conference.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Paid Media Specialist is someone who shares our passion for search engines, numbers and data! The ideal candidate is self-motivated, curious, organized, creative and willing to push boundaries to deliver an exceptional client experience. This person has a minimum of 3 year of experience running and managing paid media campaigns in various sectors and industries. Our ideal candidate has previously worked in a digital marketing agency and has touched on a variety of platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Facebook, etc.
You will join a professional and growing team of some of the sharpest paid media specialists. Get to flex your expert paid media skills while in the driver’s seat managing digital media campaigns for diverse brands and budgets. You’ll be exposed to a mind-stimulating multitude of engaging tactics and strategies that will level up your digital marketing game.
Experience making a measurable, positive impact on clients’ businesses. And you’ll get to do it while working in a friendly, collaborative environment that gives you lots of opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
Campaign Management, Execution & Strategy
- Create and manage PPC marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Ads for multiple client accounts in different industries;
- Creation and maintenance of paid search, display, and paid social campaigns, with a focus on increasing ROI for clients to help them meet their goals;
- Analyze PPC campaign results and adjust advertising tactics to improve/develop campaigns using market research and campaign data to evaluate testing and performance;
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to the client's websites and business;
- Collaboration with Account Management and other teams to set a strategic direction;
- Ownership of the campaign performance;
- Manage client budgets and keep campaigns within those budgets;
- Campaign reporting – producing reports for clients, as well as communication of results and implementing proposed strategic direction;
- Working on medium to large sizedaccounts from different industries;
- Be able to create, present and explain media plans for medium to large sized clients.
- Meeting with clients alongside the Account Management team to offer insights on areas of opportunity within campaigns;
- Effective communication to clients regarding the performance of current digital marketing efforts, discuss client expectations/goals, provide guidance, and create reports;
- Supporting the Business Development team in auditing prospective accounts, strategy development and participation in pitches.
Industrial and Intellectual Leadership
- Proactively identifying new opportunities through betas or known best practices to continuously improve paid media campaign performance;
- Maintaining Google Partner, Bing and Facebook certifications, as well as any other industry-relevant accreditations;
- Continually research and test the latest paid marketing practices and, keep up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing;
- Participation in networking and industry events.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong understanding of Google ads ecosystem (Paid Search/SEM, Display Advertising, YouTube, Shopping, etc);
- A strong understanding of Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms including TikTok.);
- Google Ads Certified — additional Google or Facebook Certifications are ideal;
- Exceptional reporting skills and understanding of how to track and measure results;
- Experience working on cross-functional digital marketing campaigns;
- Leadership experience with strengths in coaching and mentoring more junior team members;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to identify opportunities for areas of optimization and upsell;
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of quality;
- Agency experience is an asset;
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
At Bloom, We Offer
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- A competitive salary;
- Discounts of public transit with Opus & Cie;
- Open office concept in a great location;
- A friendly and cooperative work environment;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Flexible schedules;
- Summer hours (the agency closes at 1pm on Fridays);
- E-coffee with the team;
- Computer equipment provided by Bloom;
- RRSP (DPSP) after 6 months of full employment;
- Corporate discount on certain gym memberships;
- Corporate discounts on glasses, sunglasses, contacts and others;
- Dialogue virtual healthcare;
- Recognition Awards Program: we give and receive points through our peer recognition platform, where you accumulate points towards your preferred reward or gift card.
Thank You For Your Interest
We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bloom is an equal opportunity employer and commits to make any necessary disability-related accommodations, upon request, throughout the entirety of the recruitment and selection process.