Account Executive 2Computacenter AG & Co. oHG | Ottawa, ON, H2B, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
An Account Executive 2 (AE2) is empowered to grow and enhance customer relationships with Computacenter. AE2s work to identify opportunities within their customer base or benefit from the many marketing activities sponsored by Computacenter. Travel to client sites is required. ComputacenterAE2s engage face-to-face with customers through a consultative sales approach to develop business plans to satisfy particular customer needs. You must possess a proven track record of sales achievement, a high level of professionalism, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. Additional competencies include strong communication and listening skills, the ability to determine, with the assistance of our extensive technical resources, the correct solutions, and then present and close these solutions.
- Proactively engage end-user customers and vendors to increase collaboration and customer penetration and expansion.
- Present the Computacenter story to targeted customers face-to-face.
- Thorough preparation prior to customer meetings, as well as timely follow up after the meetings with customers and managers.
- Find short term and long-term sales opportunities via onsite discussions, marketing programs, and telemarketing.
- Possess and be able to expand extensive knowledge about vendor partnerships and Computacenter solutions, and be able to communicate these to the customers.
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Vendors, and Internal Resources to ensure open communications and delivery of the contracted solutions to our customers.
- Maintain sales certifications as outlined by vendors.
- Meet / engage with core vendors on a regular basis.
- Understand and abide by all security and operational policies.
- Embrace and support Computacenter’s mission and core values.
Education & Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience specifically in selling hardware, software, and services.
- Minimum of 2 consecutive years of exceeding sales goal targets.
- Legally eligible to work in Ontario Canada
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present in a group setting.
- Able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology and the industry channel dynamics.
- Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Prefer a strong working knowledge of computer system applications (e.g.: Windows, Microsoft Office, OSX, Salesforce).
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.