Counter SalesSiteOne Landscape Supply | Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted a month ago
SiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 630 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Our Counter Sales Representatives are knowledgeable, energetic and consistently deliver the best overall customer experience. To succeed in this role, you need to be passionate and customer obsessed while serving commercial and residential consumers in the green industry.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all SiteOne customers
- Cultivate and manage strong relationships with customers
- Assist customers with their questions and needs, either in person, via the phone or through online ordering
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Proactively identify and capitalize on opportunities to grow sales with current and potential customers
- Assist with merchandising product, managing inventory, and other store tasks while maintaining a safe working environment.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a retail or wholesale setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Green industry experience or knowledge of landscape, nursery, or irrigation product a plus
- Ability to think quickly and make sound decisions
- Inventory management experience helpful
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Opportunity to learn and gain mentorship from industry leading professionals
Opportunity for advancement
Ongoing industry training
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.