Front Desk CoordinatorVic Park | Ottawa, ON, H2B, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Front Desk Coordinator
Victoria Park offers the best in Medispa services from our 21 locations across Canada. All of our clinics are led by plastic surgeons and/or dermatologists, where we provide the latest in technology, practices, and products. Our teams are comprised of knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate doctors and technicians. We provide unparalleled customer service in a serene, state-of-the-art, and safe environment. We are proud to be named the Top Medispa in Canada and winner of the Consumer Choice Award from the Canadian Spa and Wellness Awards.
We are searching for an outstanding, part-time Front Desk Coordinator to join our Kanata team !
As a member of our front desk reception team, your duties will include, greeting and welcoming clients with a smile, escorting them to the waiting area, offering a beverage, scheduling client appointments, directing inquires, providing information, assisting with checkouts as well as a number of administrative tasks and special projects and events.
Qualifications and Skills:
The following qualifications are required:
- Minimum of two years of experience in reception in a spa or medical environment.
- Must be bilingual in both French and English.
- Must have superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain world-class operating standards.
- Must have a positive disposition and action-oriented attitude.
- Must be available part time on Mondays 10-3, Thursdays 1-6, and Saturdays 9-5.
* In accordance with government guidelines, as a medical facility, we require that all employees in our Victoria Park Medispa Quebec locations be fully vaccinated.
Benefits include discounts on products and services, continued education, and the opportunity to work with talented people in an exciting and face-paced environment.
We appreciate your interest in the position. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview