Portfolio Manager - Irvine, CAZions Bancorporation | Irvine, CA, 92619, US
Salary Range:$91,000 – $150,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Associates at California Bank & Trust work in a relationship-centered culture where they are provided with the tools, training and opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our clients and with each other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all employees to grow and thrive. As a premier California-focused financial services company dedicated to serving its communities, families and businesses (small, mid-sized and large), CB&T has been active for 70 years and has more than 80 full-service branch offices across the state. This dedication has helped the bank earn recognition as a perennial powerhouse in yearly voting for "Best Bank" and "Best Commercial Bank" from the readers of San Diego Union-Tribune and Orange County Register. Additionally, as a division of Zions Bancorporation, the bank has collected multiple Greenwich Excellence Awards for "Overall Client Satisfaction" in Small Business & Middle Market Excellence Awards. We are looking for a seasoned Portfolio Manager in Irvine, CA. This role focuses on identifying appropriate lending opportunities, soliciting, and developing all types of business activity, specializing in commercial loans and participates in the development of overall commercial loan objectives, policies and practices. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of existing loan relationships.
- Responsible for expanding and building relationships with a high degree of resultant customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring financial statements are spread and analyzed, addressing industry risks, monitoring collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and assisting with loan presentations.
- Handles reporting on loans such as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, risk grades, etc.
- Keeps informed of financial and market trends in the portfolio and analyzes those trends for the effect they will have on the portfolio.
- Assists bankers with new and existing loan requests and other special projects.
- Senior level may manage Analysts and Loan Specialists.
- Other duties as assigned. The Ideal Candidate will have the experience necessary to:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or other related field and 2+ years of banking, relationship management, underwriting and credit experience or other directly related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Knowledge of various types of loans, credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, risk analysis, credit scoring, loan documentation, etc.
- Knowledge of banking products, services, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Solid credit skills in underwriting, financial modeling, valuations and adherence to policy.
- Requires solid customer service, relationship, organizational, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have solid communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of various software applications including word processing and spreadsheets. Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE! Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent care accountsPaid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal Holidays, and any applicable state holidays401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive compensation in line with work experience Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy sessionsTuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees enrolled in an accredited degree program related to the needs of the business, maximum of $5,250 per calendar year, employees are eligible for the program upon hireEmployee Ambassador preferred banking products This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $58,000 to $88,000 annually depending on job-related factors such as level of experience