Enterprise ArchitectSOS International LLC. | Fort Bragg, NC, US
Salary Range:$108,000 – $141,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
***This position is contingent upon contract award***
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to support our U.S. government customer. This contract provides technical support and solutions to satisfy our customer’s enterprise IT objectives. This role will be a leading expert in one or more aspects of telecommunications, inter-networking, data networks, and converged networks. Functional responsibility spans both voice and data telecommunications with the capability to direct, design, or develop network architecture plans, implementation or cut-over plans, and technical white papers.
- Performs requirements analysis for interoperability issues associated with communications environments.
- Provides architectural and enterprise level consulting and design, for complex telecommunications, inter-networking, data networks, and converged networks.
- Provides leadership or direction on innovative research associated with complex telecommunications, inter-networking, and data networks, and converged networks projects, as well as network interoperability and integration.
- Provides in-depth analysis on communications and network models and technologies; transport layer architectures; emerging protocols and technologies; and knowledge transfer and repositories associated with converged networks
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Mathematics required.
- Position requires at least fifteen (15) years of experience in the above-cited duties.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Mathematics preferred.
- CISCO certifications in networking
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required
- Work environment is normal for an office environment.