Production SupervisorBrio Energy | Carthage, AR, 71725, US
Posted a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Location: Carthage, MO, United States of America
We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a Production Supervisor within our Springsteam to help support our bedding business. Did you know we have been revolutionizing the sleep industry since 1883? That’s right! In fact, we hold the original patent on a spiral steel coil bed spring, filed way back in 1885. Since then, we have been an industry leader in guaranteeing you get the best sleep possible. If you join our team, your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
As a Production Supervisor you will have the opportunity to lead a team in a safe and high quality environment. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the business by directing safety and production needs. This role for our evening shift from 3pm – 1am.
So, what will you be doing as a Production Supervisor?
- Identify and stop processing non-conformance related products and take action under the IS 9001:2015 management systems
- Suggest and implement improvements
- Maintain a high level of safety throughout area
- Perform quality checks
- Ensure ISO 9001:2015 compliance is maintained
- Oversee employees, ensuring training is adequately provided
- Maintain high level of knowledge regarding inventory procedures
- Collaborate with production team to ensure orders are completed in a high quality standard
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Keen communication with ability to motivate employees
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with product
- Ability to perform job independently
- Hands-on mentality
Things we consider a plus:
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Mechanical knowledge
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs, and describe how we approach working together.
- Put People First reflects our commitment to safety and care of each other, learning and development, and creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy and belonging.
- Do the Right Thing focuses us on acting with honesty and integrity, delivering the results the right way, taking pride in our work, and speaking the truth – good or bad.
- Do Great Work…Together occurs when we engage without hierarchy, collaborate as a team, embrace challenges, and work for the good of all of us.
- Take Ownership and Raise the Bar demonstrates our responsibility to add value and make a difference, challenge the status quo and biases to make things better, foster innovative and creative solutions to drive impact, and explore new perspectives and embrace change.
Our Commitment to You
We're actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all. Leggett & Platt is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veteran status, and more. Join us!
We welcome and encourage applications if you meet the minimum qualifications. Even if you do not meet the preferred qualifications, we’d love the opportunity to consider you.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com
Job Segment: Production Manager, Industrial, Manufacturing