Marketing Coordinator – Laconia, NHSMPS Boston | Laconia, NH, 03246, US
Posted 23 days ago
Our career opportunities include marketing, business development, communications, graphic design, and other related roles in the A/E/C industry.
To place a classified ad on the SMPS Boston website please register below.
The cost to post a position is:
- $200for firms at which a current employee is a member of SMPS. SUBMIT AN AD
- $300for firms that do not have a current SMPS member. SUBMIT AN AD
Ads run for three months from the date they are posted or until you update your listing as filled.
Jan. 18, 2023
Rist-Frost-Shumway Engineering, P.C. (RFS), is a 90-person consulting engineering firm with offices in Laconia, NH, Boston, MA, and Portland, ME. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our talented and team-focused staff in our Laconia office.
The position requires excellent organizational and communication skills; strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills; and strong graphic design sensibility. The ideal candidate is a proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable individual who can work in a deadline-driven environment under pressure on multiple concurrent projects. The role includes close collaboration with both marketing and technical staff. Primary responsibilities include coordinating proposal and qualifications efforts, originating content for marketing materials, and creating marketing collateral.
- Coordinate and contribute to individual written proposal efforts.
- Write, update, and edit marketing material, including project descriptions, staff resumes, and company profiles.
- Provide graphic layout and production assistance on a range of marketing materials.
- Write content for our website, email campaigns, press releases, blogs, social media channels, and award submissions.
- Assist technical staff in preparing for professional seminars, papers, and presentations.
- Assist in maintaining a CRM system including records, updates, maintenance, and reporting.
- Work closely with the marketing team on a variety of marketing administration tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other business-related discipline is strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand, write and assimilate technical material from technical consultants and engineers.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and perform effectively under tight, concurrent deadlines.
- Strong writing, editing, and graphic skills, and extremely detailed oriented.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (advanced InDesign skills) and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
RFS offers excellent salary commensurate with experience, liberal benefits package including health, dental, flex spending, 401K company match, summer hours program, hybrid work from home policy.
Please send a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
~Equal Opportunity Employer~
Compensation commensurate with experience.